Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Darren Boyle's Weekly Words of Wisdom.......

I am tired this morning. Why, you ask?. Its because I was suckered in by the boys in purple again. I dont normally stay up to watch the entire Monday night game, but for some reason I has to see if the Vikings offense would finally wake up. They did, and put on quite a show for folks that were willing to sacrifice Tuesday's productivity. Its too bad the game ended the way it did.

I am crabby this morning. Why, you ask? its because I was suckered in by the boys in purple again. Usually when the Vikings look as bad as they did in the first half of a game, I assume that things wont get better. Last night it got better, long enough, for me to start believing that they could come back and win. OOPS!!! Looks like with the Moss trade the Vikings have their deep threat, and that opens up the rest of their offense. The defense rose to the occasion and kept the team in it until the end when you know who threw the pick six so I could go to bed. Get ready for twelve more games just like that one folks.

Heres a prediction for you, I would say that when the Cowboys and Vikings play Sunday, whichever coach loses is going to be looking for work. If the Cowboys lose, Philips will be fired immediately and Jason Garrett will be promoted. If the Vikes lose, Childress will be gone at the end of the season. Dont know if there is an assistant capable to take over during the season in Minnesota or if Ziggy has the guts to pull the trigger. But it will happen.

Dont forget about our coverage of high school volleyball tonight on 94 Country as I will be in Murdo, as Jones County will host Lyman. First serve will be around 8:00. Dont worry, I will be in a better mood by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment