Friday, November 6, 2009

Andy Shoe's Scuttlebutts


Well all of my fellow Sportscasters are talking about the football playoffs, or a at least some of them are, so I thought I would talk some basketball. Yes if you are a college basketball fan then you are biting at the bit about the upcoming season. Who will win it all? I know there are a lot of Tar Heel faithful out there that feel it will happen again for them or is it time for Michigan State to run the table. How about South Dakota State and their powerhouse Women's team? So many questions will be answered this March. I have to tell you that March Madness is my favorite time of the year next to New Years and all of the bowl games. I love seeing all the teams, the bands, the hoopla and of course the tourney itself. I love to get into the office pool and try and pick the upsets and wait intensely for The Final Four. It is magical and so many people sit at the edge of their seats to see if their favorites will advance or will a fifteen seat beat them? Yes the Sweet Sixteen the Elite Eight and finally The Final Four it is just perfect the way they have it. The NBA season is in full swing and it looks as if there could be some teams that will dominate the league this season in Boston and LA, but how about Cleavland? What do you think there after picking up Oneil? I thought he would be a good piece to the puzzle but so far it doesn't look good for the Cav's. Oh well I am not as big a fan of The NBA as I am of College Basketball but do try to follow it as much as I can. I am very interested in what will happen this year in High School basketball. It will be interesting to say the least with as much parity as there should be this season. I only hope that it is as entertaining as it looks like it could be. How ever it goes on the hard woods this winter I hope to see all of you there rooting on your favorite teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment