Thursday, September 3, 2009

Andy Shoe's Scuttlebutts


Time to get started! I get so worked up when it comes to football season. I love to watch high school football. The band playing the fight song, the home town moms all huddled together like a pack of rabid dogs, just waiting for the official to call the wrong penalty, dads all grouped together with their chest's swollen with pride. There really isn't anything like watching the interaction and of course a great game. I look forward every year to reuniting with the fans who have become Friends to me. I can't wait to see the student athletes give their all with grace and ability. You could say I'm a fan. I have good reason to be excited this year, as I start my twelfth season on the air at KMLO. I have to tell you fans that it has been, and continues to be a great pleasure of mine to be able to add a little excitement, and emotion to your high school sports experience. i hope that I have and continue to do a service to those who can't make it to the games in person. My mission is to make those fans feel like they are there in person. I know it is said repeatably that one loves what they do but with me it is more than just a love for what I do I live for this. I can't see myself doing anything else. Thank you all for the opportunity to be a part of your lives and I hope, once again I can continue to bring the games to you through my play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment