Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Andy Shoe's Scuttlebutts


Week one for KMLO is under our belt and now we look forward to one of the most anticipated games of the entire football season. Herreid, Selby Area versus Langford, Roslyn! I knew when I put this game on the schedule that it would be the buzz game early in the season. Now that it is time to play I have to admit I am just a little excited to see what the out-come will be. The Herreid, Selby Area Wolverines are the bigger team but it might be game that comes down to who is faster. For years the two programs up there in Langford and Roslyn have had some of the best athletes in the area and in some cases in the state. It will be an exciting game both for the players and the fans not to mention the coaches. Well this is one broadcaster that can't wait to see the game from kick off to the final seconds it will be a thrill to call on the radio. I hope to see many of you there but for those of you who can't make the trip I will again try to make you feel like you are there.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to burst your bubble, Shoe, but I think you're gonna have a dud here. Actually it'll be a great game for the listening area, but I think Langford/Roslyn is going to be down this year. They only beat Northwestern, 12-6, this past weekend, and NW is a team that was only 1-7 last year. L/R was 6-2 last year, including a 49-16 win over NW, so the two teams are clearly on a more level playing field this year. But I think that playing field is far below where the Wolverines are this year. We shall see....have a good one.
    - Brian

    ReplyDelete