Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rod's thoughts from Saturday

Serena Williams should be spanked for her behavior on the tennis court at the U.S. Open. Use the F word and you get what you recieve. The boot. I grew up in Nebraska and Husker football hates Notre Dame football. Some of it jealousy cause the Fightin Irish always landed on tv. But Charlie Weiss didn't help himself by losing to Michigan yesterday. The Governor football team hopefully got a wake up call by not looking good against a NOT very good team in Mitchell on Saturday (first half mostly). Lady Gov volleyball team didn't play all that bad in losing to Brookings in 3 straight. Not quite sure how to figure out the Governor golf team but yesterday they were good. And once again, the only one on ESPN SportsCenter NFL Game Day Live that knows what he is talking about is "Da Coach".

2 comments:

  1. You are so right about Mr. Ditka I would bet after sitting with the rest of the ESPN gameday crew all day long he goes home and puts his head through a wall..With all the players that have retired over the years are these the best so called analysts the networks could find? Dont even get me started on Chris (I never won anything, I am not in the hall of fame but I could still play and better than the guys I am watching, and doesn't my hair look good) Collingsworth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dikka's still a heart attack waiting to happen. Then who will they get, Jim McMahon?

    ReplyDelete