Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BUCKLE UP, ITS TIME TO VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say before I begin this rant that I AM a fan of the Minnesota Vikings, I was too young to remember seeing them play in their first super bowl but saw their destruction unfold the last 3 times they were there, dont forget their last appearance was 30 years ago. Did I miss it or did they have a half time ceremony last season celebrating the 30th anniversary of a Super Bowl butt kicking that was so bad that the winning coach (John Madden) got his own video game. I remember telling my dad back in 1978 that it was going to be the year the Vikings won the super bowl because they wore their purple uniforms instead of the white ones they wore when they played the Steelers and Dolphins (lame I know but I was young). I have been there and done that as a fan of the purple, so like any fan that has a blog, (as of now) I feel I have the right to say what's on my mind. ***********Bloggers note****** for the remainder of this blog post Brett Farve will be known only as VIKING SEASON KILLER, ok? thanks. The first thing we have to figure out is what Coach Childress was thinking by trying to sign VIKING SEASON KILLER the last two seasons. Did he think that his other quarterbacks didnt read the sports pages, watch ESPN or listen to sports talk radio? Did he feel the gamble was worth it as long as VIKING SEASON KILLER did decide to play? Its like asking the prettiest girl in school to the prom, but she didnt say yes right away, she says she has to think about it. While you were waiting for her to make up her mind two other real nice looking girls ask you to the prom. You have to tell them no right? What if the prettier girl says yes? But at the last minute the girl says no and you are not going to the prom. Its kinda like that as long as the girl had shoulder surgery so she could go the prom with you only to find out she couldnt throw the ball more than 40 yards so now she isnt going to the prom. So Brad Childress isnt going to the prom if you get my meaning. Coach Childress has to get the confidence of his quarterbacks back and fast. Maybe he should charter a boat and take Tavarius Jackson and Sage Rosenfels for a ride on Lake Minnetonka. Maybe thats a bad idea......We can also take from this that Vikings owner Ziggy Wylf has limited experience dealing with employees, otherwise he would have been able to see through the waffling of VIKING SEASON KILLER and the quest the Viking coaching staff have been on to get VIKING SEASON KILLER signed. Ziggy's experience will improve after he gets to hire a new coaching staff next season. Watch Childress give the ball to Adrian Petersen 47 times a game until he gets hurt, then not have a clue what to do next. "its 3rd and 23 should we throw? no thats what they will expect us to do run a dive play instead". Michael Vick should be available about week 7 of the season as long as he doesnt sign with the UFL and Chris Kluwe should make the pro bowl, so thats encouraging I guess. In the end I think maybe VIKING SEASON KILLER knew what he was doing all along, ruining the Vikings season so the Packers would retire his jersey. Thanks for letting me vent I feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Good rant. Which one of you guys wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you like it Darren did it if you dont it was most likely Rod or Brian

    ReplyDelete