Monday, July 27, 2009

Darren's ramblings part 2 or whats in a name?

As I sit by the computer patiently waiting for the highschool sports season to start, the Jeremy Mayfield mess to end , or Brett Farve to make up his mind. It comes to mind that if Mr. Fisher is goint to call his posts Rod's Ramblings, I need to have a clever yet clean name to call my postings. Because of my farm background, I thought of "outstanding in my field". Perhaps you have a better idea, comment to this blog and give me your idea for a title to my posts. I am sure I will get some good ideas and maybe I will use one. By the way, I jsut heard Bud Selig is re considering Pete Rose for reinstatement from his lifetime ban from baseball. Anyone want to bet on how this will turn out????? Bet? Lifetime ban from baseball for betting? Good joke eh? I think this blog thing is gonna be a blast.

1 comment:

  1. whoa whoa let' s not get ahead of ourselves here. We do not want to get eliminated here. We need to reflex on your many legendary catch phrases. Which you would think that I would know but escapes me at the moment. It has been a long off season.

    ReplyDelete